Businesses love customer feedback and customers love sharing their favorite places. Help your favorite businesses grow by leaving positive reviews on your favorite social networks. In this article our gals will share how to leave a review on Google+.
We've included a video, if you prefer, or read below for step by step instructions. Note: If you are using a mobile device, skip to the bottom of this email as instructions are different.
- Sign in with your personal or business Google+ account. (or both for extra impact – keep in mind your review will show up either under your personal account or your business account depending on which you write it from.) Click to get started on Google+ now.
- Search for the business you want to review.
- You can show your support four different ways. (refer to photograph below) A.Review B. Follow C. Star D. Share
- Click on the pencil icon in the header image.
- Rate the business. (Be generous here- 5 stars can greatly help your favorite business..if you are a tough rater, and typically go with 4 as ‘great’ and hold back on 5 for ‘out of this world’ – DON’T. If you truly want to support this business go for it and make your vote count – give them a BIG hug, with a top rating of 5.)
- Write your comments. Share your thoughts on why this business is great, and how you benefited from it, along with any other recommendations.
- Click "Publish".
Now, if you want to give this business an extra big hug here is how you can share your review.
- Simply go back to the business page you reviewed and click on "reviews". Locate your review and simply click the right arrow (located at the bottom of the review) to share. You can also see who you have reviewed from your google+ page by clicking on "reviews". (keep in mind you can edit your reviews here too.)
- A 'share' box will pop up. Include any other comments to be shared along with your review. You can share with specific circles or people.
UPDATE: Google+ reviews work different on mobile devices. Click here for easy instructions.